Our tools. Public. At last.
HART launch is an online event to celebrate the first public release and presentation of the three HART tools: the Housing Needs Assessment Tool, Land Assessment Tool, and Property Acquisition Tools. The event is an opportunity for governments, housing sector workers, press, and public to see the fully developed tools for the first time, hear from government and housing organizations on how these tools have been used to support housing planning and advocacy, and learn what’s next for HART.
- Alexandra Flynn, Principal Investigator
- Penny Gurstein, Principal Investigator
- Carolyn Whitzman, Expert Advisor
- Craig Jones, Associate Director
- Cam Power, Land Assessment Coordinator
- Joe Daniels, Property Acquisitions Coordinator
- Erin Black, City of Edmonton
- Sahar Raza, The National Right to Housing Network